The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Chat Channel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nearswordman
Admin
Nearswordman

New Chat Channel Empty
PostSubject: New Chat Channel   New Chat Channel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Avalon has brought it to my attention that it would be easier to just make a RS character called "Runeguyschat" and use that clan chat for our chat room. He has done that, and being as I like the idea, I'm giving it the go ahead. Here is the original message from Avalon

"I've created a new account with the name "Runeguyschat". I feel that typing in this instead of "Nearswordman" might be easier - no offense, Grant - and I was wondering if you guys think it's a good idea to have a more easy-to-remember chat name for new listeners. Also, if you want to be on runeguyschat's Friends list, just PM me in-game or on the forums, or just post here. I've made Ben and Grant the only two people who can kick on the chat, just out of fairness (they are the Rune Guys, after all). I might be training the account as a Prayer pure, I've always wanted to see what that would turn out like."

So from now on use "runeguyschat" for the runeguys chat room in Runescape.

~~Grant
Back to top Go down
http://www.runeguys.com

New Chat Channel
Page 1 of 1