The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good idea for a new ageing skill lol!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmdrpeteman

Cmdrpeteman

good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Empty
PostSubject: good idea for a new ageing skill lol!   good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 am

okay imagine this people an ageing skillcape, if you ever reach 99 without dieing from your old age you will get a cape with a picture of a old person using a walker and.........the guild would be a retirement home (ty for the idea of the retirement home dglver) anyways the emote would be an old person beating a young "wipersnapper" with a cane, awsome right? comment i want to know what u guys think and any revisions to it u might have.

run on sentance jesus.......is my saviour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avalon512

Avalon512

PostSubject: Re: good idea for a new ageing skill lol!   good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:03 pm

If that was implemented, JaGeX would have to reset everyone's death counter. But it is a sort-of-good idea, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
Nearswordman
Admin
Nearswordman

PostSubject: Re: good idea for a new ageing skill lol!   good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:19 am

Avalon512 wrote:
If that was implemented, JaGeX would have to reset everyone's death counter. But it is a sort-of-good idea, actually.

Wait, they keep a counter on that stuff???
Back to top Go down
http://www.runeguys.com
Avalon512

Avalon512

PostSubject: Re: good idea for a new ageing skill lol!   good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Nearswordman wrote:
Avalon512 wrote:

Wait, they keep a counter on that stuff???

No, I'm just speaking theoretically. Neutral For example, I've died at least four or five times, not counting minigames and PvP/Bounty Worlds. If that sort of a skillcape was released it would unfair that someone like me wouldn't be able to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
Cmdrpeteman

Cmdrpeteman

PostSubject: Re: good idea for a new ageing skill lol!   good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:06 pm

this is a joke i didnt mean for it to be taken seriously just a funny idea, i dont really think jagex would ever implemet this lol
Back to top Go down
Piguy

Piguy

PostSubject: Re: good idea for a new ageing skill lol!   good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Mehh... You never know... jagex has had some pretty messed up ideas...

*cough**cough* taking out wildy *cough**cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good idea for a new ageing skill lol!   good idea for a new ageing skill lol! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good idea for a new ageing skill lol!
Page 1 of 1