The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The coolest RS that's happened to you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avalon512

PostSubject: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 pm

For me, probably when I found a sapphire necklace on the ground and I thought I was rich. Then I traded it with some guy for full mithril, and was really happy, but I only had 8 Defense at the time, so I gave the mithril armor (it was a platebody, platelegs and full helm) to my brother. Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
lord of 9

PostSubject: coolest   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:11 am

My coolest thing in runescape was when i beat desert treasure yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.knightzora.forumotion.com
Nearswordman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:23 pm

For me beating Recipe for Disaster was a pretty big moment. And also finishing DT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.runeguys.com
matt

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm

the coolest thing that ever happened to me is proly when i made my first 100k i was sooo happy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avalon512

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Nearswordman wrote:
For me beating Recipe for Disaster was a pretty big moment. And also finishing DT.

Oh yeah, that's right, you have the quest cape... Lucky.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
Wizards201

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Well, back when I was like level 10 before the trade limits and stuff, some guy have me 10 death runes, a addy axe, 30 lobsters, and 2k and I thought I was THE richest person alive!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nearswordman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 am

Actually another cool thing that happened to me was once I was really bored and I just randomly killed a shadow warrior under the legends guild and he dropped a tooth half-key. Most random, fastest 40k i've ever made.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.runeguys.com
agnewtennis

PostSubject: Coolest Thing that ever happened   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 pm

The 1st time I killed a Dust Devil I got a Drag Platebody.At that time I only I had 51 defence. So I started training defense to wear it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:27 am

Wow a dragon plate body on ur first drop, that is really lucky nice job with that i can see why that is the coolest thing that has happened to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormtrpr108

PostSubject: Ghostly   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:27 pm

The coolest thing that happened to me? Id have to say when I compleated the ghostly robes miniquest, I was sooo happy! At the time, I wasn't finished with Desert Treasure, and I think I only started it for the robes, however that was a long time ago and I'm not positive.

I AM THE JOKESTER KING! Laughing clown farao king jocolor lol!

Last edited by Stormtrpr108 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lord of 9

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:45 am

Umm not trying to be smart or anything but you cant get a dragonplate as a drop only the dragon chainbody =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.knightzora.forumotion.com
Stormtrpr108

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I AM THE JOKESTER KING! Very Happy Smile Razz Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Arrow What a Face cyclops clown tongue silent monkey alien rabbit bounce drunken bom Sleep albino rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

(So I don't get sued or something elsestupid Youtube might do, I have t say all this crud. So here goes. But remember, say the capitalized words in a geeky, nerdy accent. And remember to sound very annoying. THIS VIDEO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AND BELONGS TO YOUTUBE AND THE MAKER OF THIS VIDEO. I DO NOT OWN YOUTUBE, RUNESCAPE, NOR HAVE I MADE THIS VIDEO. JAGEX MADE RNESCAPE, AND I DON'T CARE WHO MADE YOUTUBE, AS I AM TOO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP. IF YOUTUBE SUES ME, I WILL SUE THEM FOR DOUBLE WHAT THEY SUED ME. I LIKE CHEESE CAKE. DONE. Now whasin't that exciting!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Stormtrpr108 that was a interesting video but please next time place it in the runscape videos section there really was not point of u posting it 3 times in diffrent places 0_o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aew 2100

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 am

i think.......for me.............uhhh doing lost city? lol idk really i was a noob back then and i didn't really realize that the quest was so easy but anyway my first drag. weapon quest lol lol!

~aew 2100
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coolest RS that's happened to you   

Back to top Go down

The coolest RS that's happened to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rune Guys Forum :: Runescape Talk :: Other-
Jump to: