The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Money Making Skill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon512

Avalon512

Favorite Money Making Skill Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Money Making Skill   Favorite Money Making Skill Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 pm

Mine is Mining, hands down. I think it's fastest at least until you get to level 50, then you start mining coal pretty dang fast. It's slow to get up, but great for some quick cash. I'm mining gold right now, in the crafting guild, and gold sells for around 500 GP each, or 14k an inventory. That's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
lord of 9

lord of 9

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Money Making Skill   Favorite Money Making Skill Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Favourite money making skils umm thats actually a harder question then thought. umm If i got a barrows drop everytime i went then id say that but one that i really liike is fishing cause i need food for barrows and basically everything else. B.T.W im fishing to 99 soon for bgs and maybe bandos full its gonna take a while so im probably gonna make a rant!!!!!! but its cool for now!

LORD king
Back to top Go down
http://www.knightzora.forumotion.com
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Money Making Skill   Favorite Money Making Skill Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:26 pm

My favorite money making skill would have to be fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Money Making Skill   Favorite Money Making Skill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Money Making Skill
Page 1 of 1