The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite YouTube Video Maker?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon512

Avalon512

Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite YouTube Video Maker?   Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:16 pm

My personal favorite is Sosolid2kk, he has some pretty dang cool vids on YouTube. I recommend all three of the max hit videos: Ranged, Melee, and Melee 2. I also like his Corporeal Beast soloing ones. How bout you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
Nearswordman
Admin
Nearswordman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite YouTube Video Maker?   Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:01 pm

To be totally honest I really dont watch RS vid on youtube. And if i did I really don't take note of the makers. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runeguys.com
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Favorite YouTube Video Maker?   Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 pm

ya i have looked at his videos a few times there very well done.
Back to top Go down
Stormtrpr108

Stormtrpr108

PostSubject: TEHNOOBSHOW! BEST UTUBE RS MOVIE MAKER!   Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:39 pm

TEHNOOBSHOW! Hands down!

I AM THE JOKSTER KING! Laughing clown farao king jocolor lol!Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Stormtrpr108
Back to top Go down
Occ328

Occ328

PostSubject: RE: favorite vid person   Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 pm

My favorite rs youtube vid maker is probably ................................................................................................................................................................... MYSELF lol. i have a lot of fun making videos for youtube. you can see one on the videos section on this forum or on youtube. my channel is 777occ328. I also like the vids that Gross Gore and Hells Enemy1 make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite YouTube Video Maker?   Favorite YouTube Video Maker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite YouTube Video Maker?
Page 1 of 1