The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Christmas Event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nearswordman
Admin
Nearswordman

The Christmas Event Empty
PostSubject: The Christmas Event   The Christmas Event Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 pm

So what did everyone think of the christmas event? I kinda thought that the actual work was really boreing, but the story was good and the emote was sweet. What are other peoples thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.runeguys.com
lord of 9

lord of 9

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Event   The Christmas Event Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 pm

umm u actually thought it was really well done and it makes you think and i got about 50 pm's not lieing asking where is he and no one relizes everyone is different. On the other hand the quest was way to challenging especially for a christmas quest! (not worth the reward)
Back to top Go down
http://www.knightzora.forumotion.com
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Event   The Christmas Event Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:32 pm

I thought that it was a big surprise to everyone becouse it was actully a bit of a chalenge for a chrismas event. Which is nice that it was a bit of a chalenge it gave me something to think about. It was well done and i love the santa suit.
Back to top Go down
Avalon512

Avalon512

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Event   The Christmas Event Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:48 pm

I agree with Lo9. The quest was really bad. It took me a long time to do. And I even used RHQ! The reward? A 500 xp lamp and one QP? Make it at least 1 QPs.
The event, though, was okay. A little difficult to figure out (especially the "go for cold" thing that Lo9 told me about), but the reward is nice. Santa hat prices are flopping up & down now alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
Bryry1234

Bryry1234

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Event   The Christmas Event Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:56 pm

I agree, it took a really long time to do but the emote is awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Event   The Christmas Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Event
Page 1 of 1