The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woodcuting guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt

matt

Woodcuting guide Empty
PostSubject: Woodcuting guide   Woodcuting guide Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Ok so here is my woodcuting guide

Level 1-15
Ok so for lvl 1-15 cut normal trees My favorite spot for this you leave varrock thru the east exit and then you just head strait north there will be a bunch of normal trees and there close to the bank. You should also use a iron axe till you can use steel.

level 15-45
For lvl's 15 to 45 you should cut oak trees. My favoite spot for this is just out side the east exit of varrock. use a steel axe till 21 then use a mith axe till 31 then use an addy axe till 41 then use rune.
U could also start woodcuting willows at 30 but they will be pirty slow.

Level 45-75
For these lvls you should cut wilows they are fast exp and will get you to cuting yews very soon use a rune axe or a dragon one if you are p2p. there are manny good places to cut willows i mention a few later on in the guide

Level 75-90(If you want to make money)
For 75 to 90 if you want to make money then cut yews. I will warn you they will still be prity slow so get ready to be bored. A good place to cut them is in edgvile. I would use a rune axe or a dragon axe if you are p2p.

level 90-99(If you want to make Money)
For lvl's 90-99 you should also cut yews but... at this lvl magics are going to cut prity much as fast as they can be cut. So if you want to cut magics its not the worst idea. A good place to cut magics is just south of seers bank. They will still be slow though. For yews use a rune or dragon axe if p2p. If you cut magics however then use a rune axe becouse a dragon axe will not cut any faster then a rune axe on magics.

level 45-99(If you do not want to make money)
Ok so if you want fast exp and do not want to make alot of money then i sugest woodcuting willows all the way to 99. Some good spots are by dranor bank and if you are p2p then cut them south east of cathrby bank. Also if you are p2p then you should get a dragon axe and full lumberjack armor this will help you get exp much faster.

I do make manny spelling mistakes and typos so you do not need to correct me because i know and i don't care!

Also let me know if this helps you out
=D
Back to top Go down
Avalon512

Avalon512

Woodcuting guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodcuting guide   Woodcuting guide Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Draynor is a good spot to chop willows, but it's crowded a lot... I like going by Rimmington. You can chop the willows to the SE of the town and quickly dash over and sell them at the genny. But that's not good money at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
matt

matt

Woodcuting guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodcuting guide   Woodcuting guide Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:39 pm

yes willows are fast exp but they are bad money
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

Woodcuting guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodcuting guide   Woodcuting guide Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm

I also found out that useing the clay tools you can get very fast exp but be aware they disapear prity fast so if you are going to use the make sure you have a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woodcuting guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodcuting guide   Woodcuting guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodcuting guide
Page 1 of 1