The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash

Go down 
+2
matt
Avalon512
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon512

Avalon512

The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Empty
PostSubject: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:25 pm

This is partially credited to Lord, thanks.

Steel Bars

What you do is you raise 100k. I don't care however you do it, just do so. When you do, spend every penny GP on coal and iron. Make absolutely SURE you have 2x the amount of coal as iron (you need 2 coal and 1 iron to make a steel bar. Next, you go to Al-Kharid. This is the best F2P place. You can prove me wrong if there's a better P2P place.
Once you smith your 300 or so bars you should get (today's iron prices are everywhere!), you should just about double your money to 200k once you sell them. Spend that moolah and go at it again. Smith the bars, then sell them for 400k. Spend that, 800k. Then, you spend 100k of that and...
VoĆ­la, 1m.
This is how I just got my rune platelegs (G), and I'll hopefully be getting the full set sometime in early 2009, I hope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thersmasters.wordpress.com
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Yes! that is a very good way to make money but i can get time consuming after awile good luck on the full rune (G) btw!
Back to top Go down
lord of 9

lord of 9

PostSubject: Re: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 pm

I knew it would work!! B.T.W your welcome for the hint!
Back to top Go down
http://www.knightzora.forumotion.com
Nearswordman
Admin
Nearswordman

PostSubject: Re: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 pm

yea thats good cash in F2P. In P2P you can use the blast fernace to speed up production. Plus you only need half the coal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runeguys.com
lord of 9

lord of 9

PostSubject: Re: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:27 am

where is the blast furance?>?>?
Back to top Go down
http://www.knightzora.forumotion.com
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 pm

To get to the blast furnace you have to go to the dwaf mines and talk to the guy with the cart thing and by a ticket then ride on it. It will then drop you off prity close to the blast furnace.
Back to top Go down
Bryry1234

Bryry1234

PostSubject: Re: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 pm

How long does this take to do?
Back to top Go down
bubbaboy141

PostSubject: money   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:04 am

i know a good way to get cash in p2p,u guys might alll think its stupid but here it is:
kill chaos druids in edgeville dungeon they drop grimy herbs which are ok cash but they also drop....grimy ranarr! its worth 8-9k each Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash   The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Awesomest Way to Make Cash
Page 1 of 1