The Rune Guys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rune Guys Forum

The official forum of the Rune Guys Podcast.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gardon321

Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL   Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:54 pm

What happens when you mix the most horrible minigame ever with what RuneScape used to be centered around? Fail, that's what. I'm not ranting, just asking your opinions. Like it or not? Yay or nay? Pizza slice or no pizza slice?
Back to top Go down
http://nyolpproductions.ning.com
lord of 9

lord of 9

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL   Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:33 am

Yea kinda stupid mini-game since d claws came out pvp is bascially imposible unless u have em and have lunar so.... "NO pizza slice"..
Back to top Go down
http://www.knightzora.forumotion.com
Wizards201

Wizards201

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL   Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Personally, I don't mind the new pvp. I have gotten a few kills here and there. My best drop was a Armadyl Stattute, worth 750k Very Happy . And pvping isn't completely impossible with dclaws, mainly because there not good without a high strength. I have killed 1 or 2 people who had 2 claws, and they only hit 20 hp total on me with em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL   Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter + Wildy = FAIL
Page 1 of 1